Established in 1985 as a forging manufacturer in the heart of the Midwest, MFI Global has evolved over the years into a world-class, build-to-print contract manufacturer of metal and plastic parts. We specialize in the production of short run and high volume metal stampings, forgings, castings, fasteners, machining, extrusions, and plastic injection molding parts.
As an ISO/TS16949 and ISO9001 certified manufacturer, MFI Global supplies parts to some of the world’s largest and most respected OEM manufacturers, including Kyocera, SFK Leblanc, Amsted Rail, Fastenal, Valeo, Posi Lock Puller, and more. We also have extensive experience working with medium- sized corporations, small businesses, and even start-ups. Our management team has over 100 years of experience in the manufacturing industry and we are proud to serve as our customers’ end-to-end manufacturing partner.
We have found success by focusing on the 4 pillars of operations management: quality, costs, service, and lead times. However, what sets us apart from other companies in our industry is our strategic investments: we own our factories, have invested in equipment, formed joint ventures, and negotiated numerous exclusive contracts that allow us to take effective ownership of your global manufacturing projects. These strategic investments, along with our expertise and experience, provide our customers with all of the benefits of outsourcing, as well as the advantages of working collaboratively with a 100% American owned and operated company every step of the way.
Our success is measured by our customers’ ability to realize cost savings. Allow us to show you how we can dramatically reduce your costs and improve your bottom line. We welcome all inquiries and look forward to serving you.
At a Glance
· Year Established: 1985
· Capabilities: Stampings, forgings, castings, fasteners, machining, injection molding, assembly & packaging, and warehousing
· Industries Served: A diverse range of industries, including hardware, railroad, agriculture, military, mining, hand tools, automotive, trucking, medical, musical instruments, consumer products, and more
· Customers Served: Many prestigious companies throughout North America, Asia, and Europe, including Scholle Packaging, Posi Lock Puller, Gibson Guitar Corporation, Valeo Transmissions, Amsted Rail Company, and more
· Materials Used: Steel, stainless steel, aluminum, nickel, tin, pewter, ceramic, brass, bronze, copper, titanium, plastic, and more
· Dedicated Staff: In-house, dedicated staff handles quality control, engineering, and design
· Locations: Throughout the United States and China
· Minimum Order: 500 Pieces or $2,500
· Certifications: PPAP, QC reports, and material certifications available upon request